With a little compromise the online games are back up. The codes have been updated, but there have been and is factors beyond my control regarding my online games.
When the games were embedded on a WordPress page everything was ok, but soon the plugin I used had a bug in its update, that caused only errors when loading the online games. The bug was soon fixed, though.
I would really want the games to be embedded on a WordPress page, but some settings with my ISP at the moment prevent the games to start from WordPress page. We have tried to work to get the games running on a WordPress page, but at the moment that doesn’t work.
My Online Games.