Calculus has gone long way — now at version 3.4.1

At this point there are no known bugs in Calculus, but I recently fixed a significant bug.

The function of undo button has be renewed. Now it undoes in intelligent way every term added to the polynomial.

Those bugs.. I should make some kind of checklist and before implementation do some planning. With Calculus, I have pretty much just written the code from scratch without planning…

Little video, I made with my phone:


I still have plans for a PC version. At the moment my studies don’t take so much time, thus the first PC version may see light reasonable soon… I hope so…

C64’s Stix – I wish I had the time…

Nowadays studies take all my time.. Now I’m actually a student of computer science in a university… Since January of this year, I’ve lived in the world of Python, JavaScript & Ajax, CSS and HTML in the context of web server programming… I wish that the 7th week assignment of this course was behind… I’m working on the 5th now.. Today begins the Algorithms 2 course too for me..

I just made a video of me playing C64’s Stix. There’s something magic in this game..

Perhaps next summer.. Though, I’ve already made plans what to study in the summer..

New Year 2019

The year has started quite slowly for me.. Or has it? I’m again a full time student. That really slices quite a lot of hours of my day. At least I try to find time for my Android app Calculus. Some other projects are also in my mind.

Last summer I started coding a “space game” (I called it Androrace), but I lost my interest in it. Video below:

A try to code an update for Calculus as soon as possible.. Hopefully we’ll see some games too!

Calculus v3.2.0 to Android

I’ve been on fever for several days now, when I’m writing this. Nevertheless, now Calculus is at version 3.2.0 beta. Finally saving to Pictures folder work properly — also in later (>=6) Android versions.

One new feature is also possibility to make y limits equal to x limits With this button one can get results like this:

Graph saved in Calculus

The video below is recorder directly from my phones screen:

Let’s see if I manage to implement some new features to Calculus in near future.

UFOs back in Defense II

It seems, that someone had deleted the UFO graphics file from my online game Defense II. Now the UFOs are back. Instead of UFOs, there were only filled circles flying in the playing area.

My firewall plugin has recently blocked some IPs. I guess some people “have too much time”, that is: they have the time to do bad things to others.

Perhaps you should go to see this game and defend the neighborhood from UFOs. 🙂

Three tunes that were left out from Memorable Melodies

When I made the short old school synth tunes for Memorable Melodies, I made them all in one night.

There are three tunes I left out from the game. I guess these were just experimental tunes to set me in the “composing” mood. I made today a YouTube video from those three tunes:

Try the free game to get a impression, how the tunes turned out to be, that were included in the game. Remember, there is a cheat in the game: By tapping top right corner of the screen during game play, all the mistakes are cleared.

The latest version of Memorable Melodies is 1.4.

As you can see from the ProTrekkr window in the video, I’ve been making an Air Wolf cover with ProTrekkr. If I ever get it finished, I will publish a blog post here, where you can here the result.

On Easy Math Challenge development

I’d like to tell, why and what kind of bugs there were in my Android game Easy Math Challenge in its early versions.

The smallest bug was that there was “difficulty level 0”. If the user tapped somewhere else than the difficulty level buttons, the game gave “puzzles” like “3 = 3”. Well, those “puzzles” were always correct. This was fixed later.

The more annoying bug was, that in early versions the puzzles sometimes might be impossible.

The reason for that was, that I’ve used numbers also for the operations of puzzles. If for example + (plus) was 45, while calculating the result, the result got wrong so that 45 was part of the calculation numbers, not an operation. This was fixed later.

Video of the version 1.7.2 (no known bugs):

I wrote the program from scratch without any planning and often the usual mistake of mine: Work was done too at too late of hours.

If you still find some bugs, please let me know.