I’d like to tell, why and what kind of bugs there were in my Android game Easy Math Challenge in its early versions.
The smallest bug was that there was “difficulty level 0”. If the user tapped somewhere else than the difficulty level buttons, the game gave “puzzles” like “3 = 3”. Well, those “puzzles” were always correct. This was fixed later.
The more annoying bug was, that in early versions the puzzles sometimes might be impossible.
The reason for that was, that I’ve used numbers also for the operations of puzzles. If for example + (plus) was 45, while calculating the result, the result got wrong so that 45 was part of the calculation numbers, not an operation. This was fixed later.
Video of the version 1.7.2 (no known bugs):
I wrote the program from scratch without any planning and often the usual mistake of mine: Work was done too at too late of hours.
If you still find some bugs, please let me know.