This site is about games, little apps and programming. The games are in retro spirit from the 80s. I hope you find something enjoyable and useful here!
There’s new page for online games. I have at the moment three games up.
- New app released: Map Editor version 0.1 with full source code.
- Order the Chaos updated to version 1.06 and released as freeware game
- Fractals updated to version 1.06
- Font 2 PNG updated to version 0.56
- Order the Chaos II updated to version 1.05
- Ball Shooter updated to version 1.10
- Memorable Ladies updated to version 2.06. Itch.io page.
- Memorable Ladies Lite updated to version 1.10. Itch.io page.
- Color 2 Transparent updated to version 0.51 10/2017
- Post on making 80’s style Krakout game updated 05/08/2017 with graphics to download
- Post on how to make a worm game to Android updated 20/11/2017 with latest link to Monkey X
- Old blog post on scaling bitmap font made with Font 2 PNG updated with new video
- Old blog post about masking and touching an image in Monkey X updated with better source code and new video
Many of my programming tutorials are made in Monkey X programming language, below is my Old School X demonstration made in Monkey X:
Enjoy your stay.